- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction. Complutense University of Madrid.
- European University Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynecology. University of Auvergne, France.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Gynecologist at the GOBEST Clinic (present).
- Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Zaragoza.
- Assistant Doctor of the Gynecology and Obstetrics Service at the University Hospital Miguel Servet of Zaragoza.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Are implantation rates of frozen blastocysts better?
- What is an endometrial or uterine polyp? - Symptoms and treatment
- Sperm's Journey to the Egg - How Sperm Meets Egg with Pictures
Latest replies to FAQs
- In cases of ovodonation, is delayed blastocyst transfer recommended?
- Does the type of endometrial polyp affect the chances of getting pregnant?
- How can ovulation be calculated so that the sperm and egg meet?
Last Update: 01/14/2019