- No viable embryo(s) developed from failed fertilization or arrested embryo growth
- Fresh embryo(s) are all chromosomally and/or genetically being tested resulting in freezing all embryos until the testing results
- Embryo(s) were tested and all were found to be chromosomally or genetically abnormal
- Endometrial fluid is present
- The patient is at risk for or demonstrates signs of ovarian hyperstimulation síndrome (OHSS) so all the fresh embryos are transferred
- The embryo(s) are unable to be successfully transferred into the uterus (very rare)
Suggested for you: IVF Cancellation Reasons – What Happens If IVF Cycle Is Cancelled?.