The motives for the cancellation of embryos transfer can be as follows:
- No viable embryo(s) developed from failed fertilization or arrested embryo growth
- Fresh embryo(s) are all chromosomally and/or genetically being tested resulting in freezing all embryos until the testing results
- Embryo(s) were tested and all were found to be chromosomally or genetically abnormal
- Endometrial fluid is present
- The patient is at risk for or demonstrates signs of ovarian hyperstimulation síndrome (OHSS)
- The embryo(s) are unable to be successfully transferred into the uterus (very rare)
Mark P. Trolice
M.D., F.A.C.O.G., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.E.
Mark P. Trolice is the Director of Fertility CARE – The IVF Center and Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. He is Board-certified in REI and OB/GYN, and maintains annual recertification. His colleagues select him as Top Doctor in America® annually, one among the top 5% of doctors in the U.S.
License: ME 78893