Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Experience with Washington Fertility Center

Experience with Washington Fertility Center

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Jacky</span>
    Jacky

Hubby and I are looking into fertility centers in the Washington area. I heard a few good things about Washington Fertility Center and would like to know what experience do you guys have made with this clinic. We looked further into Shady Grove Fertility, too but we don’t know which one to chose. An important factor for us is insurance coverage or financing options. We’d also be willing to relocate if necessary.

I further have to mention that Hubs had a vasectomy in his younger years so we’d also need a clinic that offers the possibility of reversing his vasectomy.

That’s all for now. Looking forward to comments!!

03/28/2020 at 3:18 pm
  2. Hi Jacky!!

My husband and I tried Shady Grove Fertility. We had two ICSI cycles and currently trying for a 3rd round although it has been postponed now due to the circumstances. So probably next year. I also have to note that I was at the Rockville location so I can’t speak of all other facilities but that I love their office because it’s super new and modern with a nice waiting area. The staff is also wonderful. My nurse always lends me an ear whenever I need to talk or have questions. I’m also very happy with the doctor.

By the way, we were out-town patients and stayed overnight at a local Best Western Hotel. So if you need accommodation I’m sure the clinic will help you find some information on this.

04/05/2020 at 9:00 am
  3. Hi Jacky,

feeling comfortable in a fertility clinic is very important. The IVF process is a hard road and can generate a lot of stress for patients, so try to avoid any additional inconvenience.

For this reason, from inviTRA we always advise you to visit at least two or three fertility clinics before making a decision so that you can compare your own impressions of each one. In our clinic directory, you will be able to obtain information about the centers in your area you are interested in. Here is the link: Clinic directory.

Concerning the vasectomy of your husband, this post might be of interest to you: Can You Get Pregnant After a Vasectomy? Your Realistic Possibilities.

Hope this helps,

wish you all the best!

04/28/2020 at 3:38 pm
    • Hello Romina,

thank you so much for your reply. I’m going to have a look at this.

Hugs,

Jacky

04/28/2020 at 4:52 pm