Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Having a baby via donor insemination

Having a baby via donor insemination

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">emily horan</span>
    emily horan

Hi there!

I want to have a baby on my own. YES, I want to be a single mom at age 27. I’ve never had sex and am actually taking Orthotricyclen Lo birth control pills to control my excessive growth of facial and body hair due to PCOS (hirsutism).

I want to start with an artificial insemination by donor (AID) firstly, so I how much does donor insemination cost? I want to know how much is it here in the United States, I’m from Ohio.

TIA

Xx

12/07/2015 at 12:32 pm
  2. Hello Emily,

Of course you can undergo artificial insemination by donor (AID). But before getting started with this fertility treatment, you must go through a series of fertility tests to verify everything is working as it should and insemination is indeed the fertility treatment that best fits your needs.

The cost of a donor insemination cycle in the USA in case you chose intrauterine insemination (IUI) ranges from $490 to $620, whereas if you have a preference for intracervical insemination (ICI), then its cost is a little bit cheaper ($350-$500).

You can find detailed information on this issue in the following article: Donor insemination cost in the USA.

Best regards

12/23/2015 at 1:10 pm
Leave a reply