Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF in NY

IVF in NY

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Karennotakaren!</span>
    Karennotakaren!

Hello!

I´m looking for opinions on the services provided by Boston IVF in New York. Has anyone on here used them? Are they good? What are their prices like? My insurance won´t cover much so I really need to know how much assisted reproduction treatments are before I commit. Specifically I am looking at IUI at Boston IVF NY at Albany but I can´t seem to find out how much it is going to cost (approx) without going in for a consult first. Anyone used them and can tell me? Thanks.

09/21/2022 at 7:58 pm
  2. Hi Karennotakaren

Love your username! I haven’t used Boston IVF but I had had a IUI treatment at Hudson Valley Fertility. The treatment itself is $600 but I don´t know the final costs of it all yet as the ultrasounds and medication aren´t included in the price and I am still waiting for my bill. I am in the 2WW and it is killing me! My pregnancy test is in 4 days so let´s see. My meds so far have cost me over $300, and I got them online.

09/21/2022 at 11:44 pm
  3. Hi Karennotakaren

It is a good idea to look around at prices in different clinics and we also have some articles that you may be helpful to act as a guideline to working out the budgets for your treatments.

The cost of hormonal medication in assisted reproduction treatments

What Is Artificial Insemination (AI)? – Process, Cost & Types

What is the price of assisted reproduction treatments?

As always, it is a good idea to see if any of the clinics offer a free initial consult and to always ask what exactly is included in the price so you don´t get any unpleasant surprises later on.

I hope this information is useful and all the best for your treatment.

09/22/2022 at 9:53 am
Other topics related to this forum