Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF in Oregon costs

IVF in Oregon costs

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Ella27</span>
    Ella27

Hi, we went to a fertility clinic in Denver a couple of years ago and were unable to get pregnant. We have moved to Portland and would like to know which clinics are recommended and the price of IVF. Thank you

03/10/2022 at 7:52 am
  2. Hello, I went to Northwest Fertility Center and had a good experience. There was a couple of delays but the staff handled it greatly. It was HARD and all but we were able to pull thru and get our wonderful baby. Don´t give up and keep on trying!

03/12/2022 at 8:07 pm
  3. I got IVF in Portland and spent about 25.000$ but we got out twins, go and ask around

03/19/2022 at 9:08 pm
  4. Hello Ella27,

Looking for a good fertility clinic is for sure a task, therefore from inviTRA we have created a free tool that provides based on your characteristics and desires will provide a list of fertility clinics and reproductive techniques that suit your needs: Fertility Report

In regards to the price of IVF it will depend on the clinic you perform it and if you are going to use your own gametes or need donation among other extras. The prices go around 15.000 – 35.000$. You can expand on this information in the following article: Costs IVF USA

I hope I could help,

Best regards

03/22/2022 at 6:12 pm