Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Travel authorization for the US

Travel authorization for the US

Depending on the country you come from, you may be required a travel authorization for entering the US for up to 2 years. Moreover, it allows you to stay in the country during up to 90 days (3 months) without a visitor visa.

Read the full article on: ( 68).
By BSc, MSc (embryologist) and BA, MA (fertility counselor).
Last Update: 10/08/2015
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.