- European University Diploma of Operative Endoscopy in Gynaecology. University of Auvergne, France
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza.
- Gynecologist at GOBEST Clinic.
- Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Zaragoza
- Medical Fellowship in Assisted Reproduction of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard University, Boston, Massachussets.
- Assistant Doctor of the Gynecology and Obstetrics Service of the Hospital Clínico Lozano Blesa in Zaragoza.
Honors and awards
Specialist in Assisted Human Reproduction and Clinical Embryology (ASEBIR)
Latest articles and collaborations
- List of Sperm Disorders that Cause Male Infertility
- Can a Woman's Egg Count Be Measured with a Blood Test?
- What Is Oligospermia? Causes and treatment of a low sperm count
- Genetic infertility: causes, diagnosis and treatment
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is it advisable to perform PGD whenever there is a risk of aneuploidy?
- Can treatment delay the decline in ovarian reserve?
- If I have mild oligozoospermia, can I give artificial insemination a try?
- Is it recommended to perform a PGD whenever there is a risk of aneuploidy?
Last Update: 01/10/2019