- OB/GYN specialized in Human Assisted Reproduction
- Accreditation of Doctor specialized in Obstetrics & Gynecology granted by the Spanish Ministry of Education & Sciences
- Master's Degree in Advanced Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery from the University of Augvergne, Clermont Ferrand (France).
- Physician specialized in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the University of Valencia.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from the University of Valladolid
- Specialized physician at the Human Assisted Reproduction Unit of Vithas Ginemed Valencia (Hospital Vithas 9 de Octubre of Valencia) (2016-present)
- Associate Professor at Medicine Faculty of Valencia (2016-present)
- Specialized interim physician at the Human Assisted Reproduction Unit of Hospital de Sagunto, included within the National Health System (2009-present)
- Specialized physician at the Human Assisted Reproduction Unit of Grupo Quirónsalud (2009-2015)
- Physician specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Hospital de Sagunto (2008-present)
- Resident Doctor in the area of Gynecology and Obstetrics at Hospital General Universitario of Valencia (2003-2006)
Honors and awards
- Member-at-large of the Pharmacy and Therapy Commission of the Hospital de Sagunto. I. C.E. since May 2009.
- Editorial Quality Control Specialist for the Revista Panamericana de Salud Pública, coordinated by the Organización Panamericana de Salud. Regional Bureau of the World Health Organization (WHO) (2007-2008)
Scientific community involvement
- Moderator of panel discussion with experts in endometriosis and fertility. DIGO 2017. Valencia. Dec 2017.
- Speaker at Training Course in Assisted Reproduction for General Practitioners. Fundación Ginemed. Unidad Hospitalaria de reproducción Asisitida Ginemed. Sept 2016.
- Communicator in panel discussions for primary care physicians of Area 4. Sagunto 2016 and 2017.
- Titular professor of Continued Training Course in Pediatrics. Continued Training Commission of the National Health System. No. 160003050047ª. (3.9 credits). Feb 2015.
- Training in breastfeeding for healthcare professionals. Escuela Valenciana de estudios de la Salud (EVES). Announced by Resolution of 9th of March 2007 (DOGV 29.03.2007). Teaching staff of training course. Valencia. Dec 2007.
- Writer of chapters about Emergencies in the Gynecology Area, in book Urgencias para Médicos Internos Residentes. Ed. 2010. Hospital de Sagunto I. C.E. Servicio de Urgencias.
- Participation in multiple national and international conferences and seminars: SEGO, SESEGO, SCVOG, SEF, ESRHE...
Latest articles and collaborations
Last Update: 08/01/2018