- Master in Minimally Invasive Surgery at Universidad Cardenal Herrera (2019)
- Master of the Spanish Society of Assisted Reproduction at the Complutense University of Madrid (2009)
- MIR in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Hospital Virgen de la Salud, Toledo (2001-2005).
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid (1993-1999).
- Assisted Reproduction Gynecologist at Love Fertility Clinic (Dec 2019-Present)
- Gynecologist at the Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Virgen de la Salud, Toledo (2006).
- Assisted Reproduction Gynecologist at Reprofiv, Madrid (2011-2020)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Current member of the Regional Commission of Assisted Reproduction of SESCAM.
Scientific community involvement
- Teaching collaborator of the SEF in the practical training of the students of the Master in Human Reproduction of the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Published the SEGO protocol and consensus document on myomas and infertility in 2013.
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 05/10/2022