- Expert in Diagnosis of Endometrial and Uterine Pathology from the University of Navarra (2021)
- Expert in Differential Diagnosis of Ovarian Tumors by ultrasound from the University of Navarra (2020-2021)
- Master's degree in oncological gynecology from CEU Cardenal Herrera University (2017-2018)
- Master in Human Reproduction from the University of Valencia (2017-2018)
- Master in Professional Update for Gynaecologists, Obstetrics and Gynecology from the University of Barcelona (2015-2019)
- Master in infertility: Psychosocial, medical and legal aspects from the University of Valencia (2016-2017)
- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Santiago de Compostela (2008-2014)
- Physician specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Universitario Infanta Sofía, Madrid (Mar 2020-Present)
- Medical specialist in Assisted Reproduction at Ovoclinic, Madrid (May 2021-December 2021)
- Medical specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Valdelasfuentes clinic (Jul 2020-May 2021)
- Optional Specialist in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Area at Hospital Universitario Infanta Sofía (Jun 2019- Sep 2019)
- Medical specialist in Assisted Reproduction at IMF Madrid (Nov 2019-Jun 2020)
- Optional Specialist in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Area at Villalba General Hospital (Feb 2020-May 2020)
- Optional specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the San Francisco de Asís University Hospital (Sep 2019-Feb 2020)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecologists and Obstetricians (SEGO)
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Liñayo Chouza has participated in two scientific publications:
- Intrapartum anal sphincter tear, is it possible to prevent it?, Pato Mosquera, Mónica; Garcia Lavandeira, Sandra; Linayo Chouza, Javier; Alves Pérez, Maria Teresa - Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics Mexico - volume 85, number 1, January 2017
- Long-term morbidity and mortality in women with a history of placental abruption, Liñayo Chouza, Javier; Alvarez Silvares, Esther; Dominguez Vigo, Paula; Castro Vilar, Lucía - Gynecology and Obstetrics Mexico Magazine (Next publication in Gynecology and Obstetrics Mexico Magazine, March 2019).
Latest articles and collaborations
- Hydrosalpinx: what is it, what causes it and how to treat it.
- Ovarian reserve tests: What they are and how to interpret them
- What is a woman's ovarian reserve & how does it affect fertility?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is it more likely to have twins by artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization?
- Is anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) or antral follicle count (AFC) more reliable for assessing ovarian reserve?
- What are the advantages of the operation to remove a hydrosalpinx before an IVF cycle?
Last Update: 04/14/2023