- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction. Complutense University of Madrid.
- PhD in Medicine and Surgery from the la University of Valencia.
- Medical Director of the GOBEST Clinic (present)
- Head of Assisted Reproduction Unit at the Miguel Servet University Hospital of Zaragoza (2003-2013).
- Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics. University of Zaragoza (1990-2013)
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Medications Are Used for Ovarian Stimulation?
- Ovarian Stimulation Protocols for IVF - Process & Medications Used
- Asherman’s Syndrome - Signs, Treatment & Chances of Pregnancy
- When to Do a Pregnancy Test? - How to Use, Results & Accuracy
Latest replies to FAQs
- Can I know if I have Asherman’s syndrome by just checking my hormone levels?
- Can there be any complications with the use of the Puregon Pen?
- How to avoid in assisted reproduction false positives by the hormone hCG that is given during treatment?