Member number: 414115772
- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the University of Seville.
- Doctoral courses on advances in surgical specialties (2006-2007)
- Specialist in obstetrics and gynecology at the Juan Ramón Jiménez Hospital in Huelva (2006-2010
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Seville (1995-2005).
- Medical Director of the Human Reproduction Unit of Ginemed Huelva (Jan 2020-Present)
- Coordinator of the Assisted Human Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Vázquez Díaz de Huelva (Jan 2018-Present).
- F.E.A.. obstetrics and gynecology at Hospital Juan Ramón Jiménez de Huelva (2010-present).
Honors and awards
- Expert in Medical Genetics from the University of Valencia
- Expert in Clinical Management of gynecological centers by the University Francisco de Victoria
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
Latest articles and collaborations
- How the ISCI procedure is performed - the treatment step by step
- Fertility preservation in young women. Recommendations and ideas.
- What is anovulation? - Causes, symptoms and treatment
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is ICSI?
- Will I get pregnant for sure if I preserve my eggs while I am young?
- Apart from the absence of menstruation, does anovulation cause other symptoms?
Last Update: 05/24/2022