- Doctor in medicine and Surgery. Complutense University of Madrid; qualification: Outstanding "cum laudem".
- Specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery at the Complutense University of Madrid
- Gynecologist at Clinic Tambre (since 2009)
- Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at the Hospital 12 de Octubre since 2015. Practizing gynecologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction since 1997.
- Specialist in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Service of the Hospital 12 de Octubre since 1997.
Honors and awards
- Associate Professor of the Complutense University of Madrid since 2005.
- Co-director of the Master in Human Reproduction of the Spanish Fertility Society and Complutense University of Madrid since 2018. ( Professor since 2003 and Coordinator since 2014).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Sociedad Española de Fertilidad Caballero since 2018. Coordinator of the Public Centres Interest Group of the Spanish Fertility Society from 2016 to 2018.
Scientific community involvement
- Speaker in multiple scientific congresses and meetings
- Participation in R&D projects
- Member of the board of several doctoral theses
- Publication of numerous works in national and international journals
- Author of more than 20 book chapters
- Member of various groups of experts in various areas of reproduction
- Numerary member of the Spanish Society of Reproductive Biologists (ASEBIR)
- Numerary member of the Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SEGO)
- Bilingual French, very high level of English
- What Is Unexplained Infertility? - Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- What is Vaginismus? - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- What Are the Steps of Fertilization in Humans?
- Anabolic Steroids: Do They Cause Male Sterility?
- Is female infertility caused by anabolic steroids reversible?
- How is unexplained infertility diagnosed?
- I suffer from vaginismus but I want to get pregnant. Which fertility treatment do you recommend?
- How do you know if fertilization in the laboratory has taken place?
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
Last Update: 09/11/2018