Leonor Ortega López studied Biological Sciences at the University of Valencia (Spain). She then completed a Master's Degree in Human Reproduction taught by the Spanish Fertility Society and the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Embryo laboratory director of Vida Fertility Madrid (Nov 2021-Present)
- Embryo laboratory director of IVF Spain (Oct 2007-Sep 2021)
- Clinical Embryologist. Responsable for the andrology laboratory of the fertility clinic Clínica Tambre (2008-2017)
Honors and awards
In 2015 she was certified as a clinical embryologist by ASEBIR.
Professor of the Master in Human Fertility through the Human Fertility Chair at the University of Alicante.
Professor of the Master's Degree in Biology and Reproductive Technology. University of Oviedo.
Latest articles and collaborations
- How does alcohol consumption influence fertility treatment?
- What values are normal in sperm motility analysis?
- What is long embryo culture and blastocyst grading?
- What is sperm cell capacitation? - definition and the in vitro techniques
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation - Causes & Effect on Fertility
Latest replies to FAQs
- Does alcohol affect sperm motility?
- What percentage of embryos that reach day 3 reach the blastocyst stage?
- How long does the capacitacion of sperm cells take?
- How does MACS in sperm selection work?