- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery University of Valencia, 2001.
- Master in Human Reproduction University of Valencia, 1994.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology via MIR.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Salamanca.
- Director of the Assisted Reproduction Service of the Recoletas Women's Unit (Present)
- Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Valladolid (Present)
- Head of the Human Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Gynecology and Obstetrics Service of the Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid (2013-Present)
Honors and awards
Member of the National Commission of Assisted Human Reproduction (CNRHA) of the Ministry of Health, and member of the Board of Directors of the sterility and infertility section of the Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology SEISEGO.
Scientific community involvement
Mr. Tabernero has participated as a speaker in many national and international symposiums and congresses.
Research work in the field of Reproduction and human endocrinology and publication of articles in journals of the specialty and book chapters.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Endometrial Receptivity Array (ERA): Procedure and Success Rates
- What Is a Semen Analysis Report? - Purpose, Preparation & Cost