- Master's Degree on Theoretical Basis and Procedures of Assisted Reproduction Laboratory at IVI (2014-2015)
- Degree in Biology, Zoology, ecology and English from the University of Alcalá (2002-2010)
- Embryologist at Love Fertility Clinic (Aug 2020-Current)
- Embryologist at EVA clinic (Mar 2019-Aug 2020)
- Embryologist in Ginequialitas Reproducción (Sep 2016-Nov 2019)
- Embryologist at Hospital Universitario Príncipe de Asturias (Jan 2012-Jan 2015)
- Monitor of environmental education and caretaker of the Fauna and Flora of the center (2011)
- Caretaker, management and maintenance of the zoological collection of the center
Scientific community involvement
Maria has taken several courses and participated in different symposiums:
- Course on Advances and Utility in PGD. IVI (2012)
- Assisted Reproduction Conference. Asebir (2014)
- Conference on Assisted Reproduction. H. U. Torrejon (2013)
- International Symposium.
- International Symposium on Assisted Reproduction. Tambre Clinic (2013)
- International Symposium on Assisted Reproduction. Clinica Tambre (2014)
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
- Does egg donation decrease a woman's fertility period?
- Why is fertility preservation discouraged for older women?
Last Update: 11/18/2021