- Degree in Clinical Genetics in Assisted Reproduction from the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (2018)
- Master in Assisted Reproduction from the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (2015-2016)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid (2002-2008)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction at the Tambre Clinic in Madrid (Nov 2021-Current)
- Adjunct Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Reproductive Medicine Unit of the Jiménez Díaz Foundation in Madrid (2010-Nov 2021)
- Clinical teaching collaborator at the Autonomous University of Madrid (Apr 2010-Nov 2021)
- Resident Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Jimenez Diaz Foundation. Madrid (2009-2013)
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Sánchez-Gómez has participated in the publication of: 3rd edition: Essentials in Reproductive Medicine. Coordinators: Dr. Isidoro Bruna Catalán and Dr. Buenaventuta Coroleu LLeget. Editorial BMI. 2021
Latest articles and collaborations
- Improving Sperm Selection with MACS: Definition & Indication
- What is IVF with vitrified eggs and what are the results like?
- Why are contraceptives taken before IVF? How many days?
- What is an antral follicle count (AFC) and why is it performed?
- How is an anonymous egg donor assigned to the recipient woman?
- Ovarian reserve tests: What they are and how to interpret them
- Can I get pregnant if I am diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is hCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is a minimum semen volume required to make MACs?
- Do antibiotics influence contraception before IVF?
- Is there a relationship between antimüllerian hormone and antral follicle count?
- Does it make sense to do genetic matching after PGD on embryos?
- What will happen to my vitrified eggs if I get pregnant naturally and no longer need them?
- Can you tell if I have fertility problems from my hormone values?
- Should women with rheumatoid athritis undergo fertility preservation?
- Is it necessary to perform genetic matching on an egg donor?
- What is the hCG pregnancy hormone used for?
Last Update: 04/19/2023