- Master's Degree in Gynaecological Oncology from CEU Cardenal Herrera University (2017-2018)
- Master's Degree in Assisted Human Reproduction at Virgen del Rocío and Ginemed. Foundation (2012-2013)
- Official Master's Degree in Physical Activity and Health from the International University of Andalusia (2010-2011)
- Master's degree in professional updating for gynaecologists (2014-2015)
- Title of Resident Medical Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Reina Sofia University Hospital in Cordoba (2009 -2013)
- Graduate in Medicine from the University of Seville (2002-2008)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Assisted Human Reproduction at Next Fertility Sevilla, formerly IMER Seville (Oct 2019-Present)
- Specialist Area Physician at the Virgen del Rocío University Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department (2018-2019)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Virgen Macarena University Hospital, attached to the Reproduction Unit. (2016-2018)
- Specialist physician at Ginemed Clinics (Reproduction, Gynaecology-Obstetrics and emergency duty at Nisa Hospitals and Hospital Costa de la Luz) (2013-2016)
- Stay in the Assisted Reproduction Unit at the Virgen del Rocío Hospital
Latest articles and collaborations
- Increased vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Maternal isoimmunisation due to Rh incompatibility, what are the risks?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is smelly discharge a symptom of pregnancy?
- To avoid isoimmunisation of the Rh-negative female, can Rh-negative donor sperm be used if the male is Rh-positive?
Last Update: 06/16/2023