- Training Course of Precision Genomic Medicine
- Master's Degree in Reproductive Biology and Assisted Reproductive Technologies (with Honors) from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) and Instituto Universitario Dexeus.
- Degree in Genetics from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Embryologist at Institut Marquès (2018-present)
- Embryologist at Fertility Madrid (2017-2018)
- Embryologist at Mi Tres Torres (2016-2017)
- Embryologist at Salud de la Mujer Dexeus (2016-2016)
- Junior Embryologist at en Fertilab (2016-2016)
- Junior Geneticist at Reprogenetics Spain (2015-2015)
- Junior Embryologist at Salud de la Mujer Dexeus (2014-2015)
- Junior Geneticist at Instituto de Biotecnología y Biomedicina (IBB) (2013-2013)
Scientific community involvement
- Usefulness of the study by CGH arrays of monopronucleated zygotes derived from ICSI
- Validation and Genotyping of Multiple Human Polymorphic Inversions Mediated by Inverted Repeats Reveals a High Degree of Recurrence
Latest articles and collaborations
- How many eggs do you need to obtain to perform IVF?
- IVF or ICSI: What is the difference? Which is better?
Last Update: 08/01/2018