- Degree in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (2005-2011)
- Internship in Plastic Surgery at Zhong Shan Medical College Hospital Taichung (2010)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction at Ginefiv Barcelona (Jun 2021-Present)
- Gynecologist specialist in Assisted Reproduction in Barcelona IVF (Jun 2016-Jun 2021)
- Gynecologist specialist in obstetric ultrasound at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Jun 2016-Dec 2016)
- Deputy gynecologist on call at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital, Corachan Clinic, Diagonal Clinic (Jun 2016-Dec 2017)
- Gynecology resident at Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (May 2012-May 2016)
Honors and awards
Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Xinxin Lin has published 2 articles as lead author in Transfusion. In addition, she has several co-authored articles in impact journals.
Latest articles and collaborations
- What is preimplantation genetic diagnosis or PGD?
- Gonadotropins: What are they and what are their functions?
- Is a twin or multiple ectopic pregnancy possible?
- How do cholesterol levels affect pregnancy?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Does age also influence the antral follicle count?
- Is AFC a good marker of ovarian reserve?
- Is it possible to perform PGD on eggs?
- What are the most commonly used gonadotropins in assisted reproduction?
- Can an ectopic pregnancy occur at the same time as a uterine pregnancy?
- Is it dangerous to have cholesterol above 300 in pregnancy?
Last Update: 08/01/2018