Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
FAQs
12
0
Menu

What is the probability of having twins in DAI?

By Marta Barranquero Gómez.
Last Update: 07/23/2021

According to the latest statistical registry of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) for 2018, the rate of twin births in AI with donor sperm is 10% compared to the 89.7% chance of a single birth. The remaining 0.3% corresponds to triple births.

Suggested for you: What is the probability of twins with IVF and artificial insemination?.

 Marta Barranquero Gómez
Marta Barranquero Gómez
Embryologist
Graduated in Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences by the University of Valencia (UV) and specialized in Assisted Reproduction by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH) in collaboration with Ginefiv and in Clinical Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH).
License: 3316-CV
Embryologist. Graduated in Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences by the University of Valencia (UV) and specialized in Assisted Reproduction by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH) in collaboration with Ginefiv and in Clinical Genetics by the University of Alcalá de Henares (UAH). License: 3316-CV.