Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Gush of blood after taking Cytotic, bled for 1 day 1/2 only.
Menu

Gush of blood after taking Cytotic, bled for 1 day 1/2 only.

1. Ajay
    Ajay

I had a medical abortion 3 weeks ago. i was approximately 11 weeks that time.

I have moderate to non cramps, I have a high pain tolerance.
    I managed to clean the house that day. then a sudden gush of blood came out from my V. i rushed to the bathroom to check, there were lots of blood in my panties, on my shorts and even on the lower part of my t-shirt. i bleed heavily for a few hours only, like I finished 1 pad within 3 hours. and that was it. After it i’m just having light bleeding, like it was my last day of menstruation. On the 3rd day it stopped and I’m having yellow discharge, 4th day I’m having white discharge that turns yellow afterwards. i still have that white discharges but much lighter now. My nausea lessened and sense of smell is back to normal. After 2 weeks all pregnancy symptoms were gone, except for my breast still sore, but normal to touch. i took a pregnancy test on the exact 3rd week and it was still positive. Am i still pregnant? do I need to do the process again? or is it just my hormones that have not got back to normal yet?

10/05/2017 at 7:00 am
  2. Dear ajay,

Your question has been discussed and replied in the following thread: 3 weeks post medical abortion and positive test! Please, go check it and, if you still have more doubts, do not hesitate to post them there.

Thank you very much!

Best

10/16/2017 at 12:06 pm

The topic ‘Gush of blood after taking Cytotic, bled for 1 day 1/2 only.’ is closed to new replies.