fbpixel
Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Increase sperm count with homeopathic medicine possible?
Menu

Increase sperm count with homeopathic medicine possible?

• <span  class="bbp-author-name">sam</span>
      sam

My wife and I went to a fertility clinic because we’ve been trying to get pregnant and nothing worked so I got myself a spermiogram which basically tells me that I suffer from oligospermia so I’d like to know if there a way to increase sperm count with natural remedies like homeopathy?
      we want to get pregnant so badly but i don’t know if there are chances with my sperm. We also talked about donor IUI but my wife and I are a little hesistant towards using sperm from someone we dont know!!!

12/10/2019 at 1:52 pm
    • Hi Sam,

Oligospermia that is caused by a hectic lifestyle, fever or exceptional circumstances, may indeed be reversed as long as you follow these tips:

• Establish a healthier lifestyle
      • Follow a healthier, balanced diet
      • Practice sports regularly
      • Quit toxic habits, such as alcohol, tobacco, and drug use
      • Avoid exposure to environmental toxics

On the other hand, there exist certain natural herbs that have been traditionally used as a natural remedy to improve sperm quality. Nonetheless, the effectiveness of homeopathy has not been scientifically proven to date.

Hope I have been able to help,

Best

12/26/2019 at 3:11 pm
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.