We can find many recommendations to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including:
- Abstinence before getting to know the person you are going to have sex with
- Engage into sexual intercourse with a single partner, that is, practice fidelity
- Use a condom or any other barrier contraceptive
- Get a vaccination for hepatitis A and B, as well as for HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Get tested as many times as you need
Read the full article on: What Are Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)? – Symptoms & Types ( 44).
By Blanca Paraíso M.D., Ph.D., M.Sc. (gynecologist), Zaira Salvador B.Sc., M.Sc. (embryologist) and Romina Packan (invitra staff).
Last Update: 11/21/2018