- Ph.D from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM)
- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the King Juan Carlos University (URJC)
- Postgraduate Course in Statistics of Health Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM)
- OB/GYN specialized in Assisted Procreation at Clínica Tambre
- Specialized in the Obstetrics & Gynecology Area at Hospital Virgen de la Salud (Toledo, Spain)
Scientific community involvement
- "Impacto de la implantación de un protocolo de versión cefálica externa en un Servicio de Obstetricia y Ginecología de un hospital de tercer nivel. Análisis de costes". Doctoral thesis. Complutense University of Madrid, Medicine Faculty. Madrid, year 2017
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is the Function of Testosterone (TST)?
- Kallmann Syndrome (KS) - Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What Are Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)? - Symptoms & Types
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH): Alterations in Sperm Cells
- Preserving Fertility in Women with Cancer
- Turner Syndrome: Causes, Characteristics and Pregnancy
- What is Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)? - Techniques & Costs
- Fertility Preservation - Cost & Options for Retaining Your Fertility
- What Is Endometriosis? - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Can You Get Pregnant with Endometriosis? - Your Chances of Success
- What Are Infertility Treatments? - Definition, Types & Costs
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is Kallmann syndrome curable?
- What tests are performed on the couple to rule out sexually transmitted diseases before fertility treatment?
- Which women should have a cell-free fetal dna testing performed?
- How much testosterone do women produce?
- Where can testosterone concentrations go down or up in women?
- What purpose does testosterone have during an IVF treatment?
- What is sperm FISH?
- In which patients is sperm FISH indicated?
- Can women with Turner syndrome get pregnant naturally?
- Is there enough time left to freeze eggs before cancer treatment?
- IVF pregnancy vs. natural pregnancy, is there any difference?
- Is there any serious risk associated with the egg retrieval procedure?
Last Update: 08/01/2018