- Master's Degree in Biomedical Research from the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- Master's Degree n Human Assisted Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology from the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- Embryologist at Fertility Madrid (2017-present)
- Embryologist at UR Madrid (2016-2017)
- Embryologist at ART Vitoria (Centro Ginecológico y de Reproducción Asistida) (2015-2016)
- Embryologist at Clínica Zuatzu (2015-2015)
- Junior Embryologist at ART Vitoria (Centro Ginecológico y de Reproducción Asistida) (2015-2015)
- Biologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction at Grupo Hospitalario Quirónsalud Bilbao
Latest articles and collaborations
- Embryo transfer: How many embryos should be transferred in IVF?
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: What is ICSI and how much is it?
- Sperm washing for assisted reproduction in HIV positive patients
- How Successful Is IVF with ICSI? - Pregnancy & Live Birth Rates
- What is the two-week wait? - Symptoms and tips after treatment
- What are the most frequent symptoms after an embryo transfer?
- Day 5 vs. Day 3 Embryo Transfer - What Are the Pros & Cons?
- What's the Difference Between Zygote, Embryo & Fetus?
Latest replies to FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of ICSI over IVF?
- Which one do you recommend in patients with HIV? IUI or IVF?
- Is a zygote a fertilized egg?
Last Update: 08/01/2018