- Doctoral Courses Autonomous University of Madrid. Master in Management from ESADE.
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Bachelor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Medical Director General IVI RMA GLOBAL (2009-Present)
- Co-Director IVI Madrid (2005-Present)
- Gynecologist Reproduction Unit IVI Madrid (1997-Present)
Honors and awards
SEF Award for the best article published in the RIB in 2006.
Scientific community involvement
Author of numerous scientific publications in International and National Magazines.
Author of numerous book chapters related to the field of human reproduction. Editor of 3 books. Speaker at numerous international and national congresses.
Reviewer of several international journals in the field of assisted reproduction.
Member of the ESHRE and SEF. Member of the SEF Reproductive Endocrinology Interest Group.
Latest articles and collaborations
Latest replies to FAQs
- What are the chances that the mother-to-daughter uterus transplant happened in Spain as it did in Sweden?
- Are there any controversies about uterus transplantation between family members, especially between mother and daughter?