- Master in Human Reproduction by Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Institute of Maternity and Gynecology "Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes" - Tucumán, Argentina
- Bachelor of Medicine by the National University of Tucumán - Argentina
- Medical director in FIV Marbella (Since 2014)
- Expert in Human Assisted Reproduction in Instituto Marqués (2010-2014)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Use of Cervical Mucus as a Fertility Indicator
- Ovarian Stimulation Protocols for IVF - Process & Medications Used
- First month of pregnancy: first symptoms and care for the mother
- Chances of Getting Pregnant with Teratozoospermia
- Endoscopic Surgery: Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy
- Cervical Conization: Types and Possible Complications
- How Does the IUD Work and What are the Pros & Cons ?
- How Do I know When My Baby Will Arrive?
Latest replies to FAQs
- What can a dark-colored cervical mucus indicate?
- Approximately how many punctures does ovarian stimulation require?
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy in the first month?
- Can the IUD lead to fertility problems in the future?
- Can a uterine fibroid be removed by laparoscopy?
- What's the difference between colposcopy and conization?
- How should I calculate the pregnancy weeks after a frozen embryo transfer?
- How do I calculate the weeks of pregnancy after frozen embryo transfer?
- Can IVF be successful in men with teratozoospermia?
Last Update: 09/23/2019