- Master in Human Reproduction by Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Institute of Maternity and Gynecology "Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes" - Tucumán, Argentina
- Bachelor of Medicine by the National University of Tucumán - Argentina
- Medical director in Ovoclinic (Since 2014)
- Expert in Human Assisted Reproduction in Instituto Marqués (2010-2014)
Latest articles and collaborations
- How Does the IUD Work and What are the Pros & Cons ?
- Is it possible to achieve pregnancy in men with teratozoospermia?
- Ovarian stimulation protocols - process, medications and symptoms
- The first month of pregnancy: initial symptoms and maternal care
- Use of Cervical Mucus as a Fertility Indicator
- Endoscopic Surgery: Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy
- Cervical Conization: Types and Possible Complications
- How Do I know When My Baby Will Arrive?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Approximately how many injections does ovarian stimulation require?
- What can a dark-colored cervical mucus indicate?
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy in the first month?
- Can the IUD lead to fertility problems in the future?
- Can a uterine fibroid be removed by laparoscopy?
- What's the difference between colposcopy and conization?
- How should I calculate the pregnancy weeks after a frozen embryo transfer?
- How do I calculate the weeks of pregnancy after frozen embryo transfer?
- Can IVF be successful in men with teratozoospermia?
Last Update: 04/18/2023