- Management Development Program of the San Telmo International Institute, Seville (2016-2017)
- Master's Degree in Hospital Management from the University of Alcalá de Henares. (2011-2012)
- Diploma in Complete Neonatal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (2010)
- University Expert in Health Informatics and Telemedicine by the Universidad Nacional de Educación A Distancia. (2005)
- D. in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Seville. (2006)
- Subspecialty in Minimally Invasive Surgery in Mayo Clinic of Arizona, USA (2004)
- Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hospital Virgen Del Rocio, Seville. (2001-2005)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Seville.(2001-2005)
- Medical Director at CAREMUJER, Seville (2007-present)
- Area Specialist at Virgen Macarena Hospital, Seville (2005-2007)
- Resident of Gynecology and Obstetrics at HHU Virgen del Rocío, Seville. (2001-2005)
Honors and awards
- Elected member of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Seville. Entrance speech:: “ciencia y proporción. Claves musicales de la medicina (2012)
- Award for the best doctoral thesis 2007 of the College of Physicians of Seville.(2007).
- Award-scholarship to the best resident of Virgen del Rocío for external training in a foreign center. (2003)
- Ajiems scholarship, obstetrics internship at the former civil hospital in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. (1999)
- Research collaboration scholarship for the best student at the University of Seville (1999-2000)
- Research collaboration with Professor Dr. Luis Frontela of the Chair and Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences of the University of Seville (1999-2000).
Scientific community involvement
- He has numerous international scientific publications.
- Organizer and speaker of informative talks at the University of Seville on Artificial Intelligence in Pregnancy.
- Professor of the Master of Gynecology of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetric.s (2019-2021)
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics..
- Full member of the Spanish Fertility Society..
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Genetic Diseases Can PGD Test for?
- Treatments for Male Infertility
- Can a Man with Azoospermia Get a Woman Pregnant?
- What Are the Disadvantages of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Does IVF increase the risk of preterm labor?
- Is pregnancy with azoospermia possible?
- How accurate is PGD for down syndrome?
- What are treatment options for male infertility?