- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid (June 2012)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the University of Oviedo (May 2014)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza (June 2009)
- Medical Director of IVF-Donostia (Instituto Vasco de Fertilidad) (2015-Presente)
- Doctor specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics in IVF-Spain (2015)
Scientific community involvement
- Member of the Spanish Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics ( Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia, SEGO)
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (Sociedad Española de Fertilidad, SEF)
- Level I, II and III of SEGO Obstetric-Gynecological Ultrasound
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Perimenopause? Symptoms and Pregnancy Possibility
- Ovulation Test: How Do They Work And What Are Its Purpose?
- What Is Menopause? - Age, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is pregnancy possible during perimenopause?
- What is hormone replacement therapy in menopausal women?
- Can ovulation tests also used as pregnancy tests?