- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid (June 2012)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the University of Oviedo (May 2014)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza (June 2009)
- Medical Director of IVF-Donostia (Instituto Vasco de Fertilidad) (2015-Presente)
- Doctor specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics in IVF-Spain (2015)
Scientific community involvement
- Member of the Spanish Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics ( Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia, SEGO)
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (Sociedad Española de Fertilidad, SEF)
- Level I, II and III of SEGO Obstetric-Gynecological Ultrasound
Latest articles and collaborations
- Ovulation tests - how do they work and what is their purpose?
- What treatment options exist for oligospermia (low sperm count)?
- IVF with egg donation: what are the chances of getting pregnant?
- What is a miscarriage: symptoms, causes and consequences
- Types of hysterosalpingography: advantages, risks, and limitations
- Diagnosis of endometriosis: analytical and imaging tests
- What Is Perimenopause? Symptoms and Pregnancy Possibility
- What Is Menopause? - Age, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is clomiphene citrate treatment for oligospermia and when is it used?
- What is the difference between embryo donation and embryo adoption?
- Can stress and anxiety affect pregnancy or lead to miscarriage?
- What are the differences between hysterosalpingography and hysterosonosalpingography?
- How is the diagnosis of endometriosis carried out?
- Is pregnancy possible during perimenopause?
- What is hormone replacement therapy in menopausal women?
- Can ovulation tests also used as pregnancy tests?
Last Update: 04/14/2020