- Postgraduate Course from the Medical Research Council of Edinburgh, UK
- PhD in Biology from the University of Valencia
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology from the University of Seville
- Director of assisted reproduction lab at Tahe Fertilidad (2007-present)
- Associate Professor of the Celular Biology and Histology Department at the Medicine Faculty of the University of Murcia (2007-present)
- Associate Professor of the Physiology Department at the Veterinary Faculty of the University of Murcia (2006-August 2007)
- Director of Assisted Reproduction Lab of IVI-MURCIA (1996-2007)
Honors and awards
- Senior Embryologist (ESHRE)
- Specialist in Assisted Human Reproduction and Clinical Embryology (ASEBIR)
- First Award from the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) In Memorian JA Portuondo (1991)
- 3rd Best Original Article published on the Journal of Andrology, Andrology American Society (1996)
Scientific community involvement
- Several publications in national and international journals, as well as chapters in books specialized in human reproduction.
- Multiple presentations in national and international conferences
- Founder member of ASEBIR.
- Professor of various master's degrees about human assisted reproduction
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Oligoasthenoteratospermia (OAT)?
- What Causes Male Infertility? - Symptoms & Treatment
- Sperm's Journey to the Egg - How Sperm Meets Egg with Pictures
- What Causes Necrospermia? - Symptoms & Treatment
- What’s the Function of a Sperm Cell? - Definition & Structure
- Male Fertility - Parts & Functions of the Male Reproductive System
- Day 5 vs. Day 3 Embryo Transfer - What Are the Pros & Cons?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Can oligoastenoteratozoospermia be cured?
- Why has sperm quality experienced such a dramatical decrease amongst males in the past few years?
- What causes necrospermia?
- How long does it take for sperm to be ejaculated since their production?
- Can the embryo transfer be done on day 3 after PGD?
Last Update: 08/01/2018