- Level III ultrasound SESEGO
- Doctor of Medicine from the University of Valencia with qualification of capable with rating of "cum laude" (2012)
- Specialist doctor in Obstetrics and Gynecology through MIR at the University Hospital Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia (1997)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Alicante (1992)
- Director of IVI Alicante and IVI Elche (since 2005)
- Director of IVI Almería (1992-2005)
- Coordinator of various courses imparted by IVI Alicante.
- Professor of the Master in Biotechnology of Human Reproduction at the University of Valencia and the Valencian Institute of Infertility since the academic year 2008.
- Professor of the Master in Human Reproduction at the University Rey Juan Carlos and the Valencian Institute of Infertility since the academic year 2003.
Scientific community involvement
- Member of SEGO (Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia)
- Board Member of SEF (Sociedad Española de Fertilidad)
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Member of ASRM ( American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Member of the Editorial Board "Cuadernos de Medicina Reproductiva"
Latest articles and collaborations
- Repeated Implantation Failure - Reasons Why Embryos Don't Implant
- Success rates achieved for in vitro fertilization treatments (IVF)
- What is embryo implantation and when does it occur?
Latest replies to FAQs
- To what extent does it depend on the patient whether embryo implantation is successful or not? Are there any specific precautions to be taken?
- How important are cytokines in the embryo implantation process?
- What are the main causes that hinder embryo implantation in an ART cycle?
- Which treatment is the most effective for a successfull embryo implantation?
Last Update: 10/01/2018