Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Insurance coverage for AI?

Insurance coverage for AI?

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Amber Collins</span>
    Amber Collins

Hello, I’m about to start an AI but I’m not too sure which medical insurance I should choose… I’d like to hear some stories to find out which insurance in the US covers the treatment, and if so, what’s the name of the plan, which is the price and all that staff. I live in Aurora, Colorado but I wouldn’t mind moving anywhere. Thanks!!

09/04/2015 at 1:55 pm
  2. Hello,

There are several couples and people wondering whether IUI or AI counts on insurance coverage, but I am afraid the answer is no. The only way is having the financial upfront or taking out a loan.

There are different types of insurance coverage for infertility treatments depending on each estate. The best thing to do regarding this issue is listening to other people’s opinions.

Best regards.

09/07/2015 at 9:23 am
  3. Hey, there’s Texas Blue Cross HMO. I’ve undergone IUI and it pays for all diagnostic tests, including even sonograms and 50% of your treatment, that is, IUI. However, sperm washing is not included, but hey… I find it quite comfortable! That’s only my experience, you can wait for someone near your town to get involved here 🙂 See you!

09/07/2015 at 9:26 am