- Certificate in Medical Genetics from the University of Valencia (UV) since 2014
- Certificate of Clinical Embryologist from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) since 2013
- Master's Degree in Biotechnology from the Valencian Infertility Institute (IVI) and the University of Valencia (UV)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry from the University of Navarra
- Embryology Lab Director of Reproducción Bilbao (2014-present)
- Coordinator or Preimplantation Genetic Program (PGD) at Quirónsalud Bilbao
- Clinical embryologist at IVI Vigo
- Clinical embryologist at IVI Madrid (2009-2010)
Scientific community involvement
Experience as a teacher:
- Contributor of practical training program for biologist at Magister in Human Reproduction of the Complutense University of Madrid and the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) (2011-present)
- Participation at training program (theoretical-practical) in Human Assisted Reproduction of IKERGA (GU) (2011-present)
- Miembro de la ejecutiva del Grupo de Interés de Salud Embrionaria de la SEF (2014-presente)
Latest articles and collaborations
- How Does the Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Procedure Work?
- What is embryo vitrification? How and when is this procedure used?
- Embryo Quality & Grading - Does It Affect IVF Success?
Last Update: 08/01/2018