- Master in Human Reproduction from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM) -SEF (2015-2016)
- Internship at Quirón Dexeus Barcelona (2015-2016)
- Resident intern in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Hospital Universitari Arnau de Vilanova (2013-2017)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (2006-2012)
- Gynecologist at Ginefiv Barcelona (2021-Present)
- Gynecologist and obstetrician at Castelldefels and Gavà Outpatients (2020-Present)
- Gynecologist at Embriogyn Tarragona-Vendrell (2018-2020)
- Gynecologist and obstetrician at the Vendrell Regional Polyclinic (2018-2020)
- Gynecologist at the European Institute of Fertility in Madrid (2017-2018)
- Gynecologist at the Spanish Gynecological Association (2017-2018)
- Resident Internal Physician at the Hospital Universitari Arnau de Vilanova (2013-2017)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO)
Latest articles and collaborations
- Can celiac disease cause infertility? - Diagnosis and treatment
- What is the contraceptive pill? - Efficacy, how to take it and risks
- Do fibroids affect fertility and IVF outcome?
- What to do after artificial insemination? Two week wait and advice
- Why do blood clots occur during menstruation?
- What are Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART)? - Types & Costs
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is there a relationship between celiac disease and anembryonic pregnancy?
- When does the contraceptive pill start to be effective?
- Is it better to do uterine artery embolization or myomectomy before IVF?
- Can I take medication after AI?
- Can clots in menstruation indicate infertility?
- What are the objectives of assisted reproduction techniques?
Last Update: 08/01/2018