- Máster en Reproducción Humanizada en la Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Especialista en Obstetricia y Ginecología vía MIR en el Hospital Universitario Fundación Jiménez Díaz
- Licenciada en Medicina y Cirugía por la Universidad Complutense de Madrid/li>
- Assisted reproductive gynaecologist at Love Fertility Clinic (May 2020-present)
- Assisted reproduction gynaecologist at Ginefiv (2019-2020)
- On-call gynaecologist at Hospital la Milagrosa (2019-2020)/li>
- Assisted reproduction specialist gynaecologist at HM Fertility Toledo (2018-2019)
Honors and awards
Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (SEGO)
Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Lidia Pérez is a lecturer on the University Expert Course in Perinatal Health, Infertility Module.
She also has two scientific publications:
- Management of early gestation with low beta-hcg levels after the use of assisted reproduction techniques: evaluation of the performance of the m4 predictive model. Obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound.
- Diagnostic model of early gestation with low beta-hcg levels after the use of assisted reproduction techniques: evaluation of the performance of the m4 predictive model.
- Diagnostic performance of transvaginal ultrasound for the detection of cervical invasion in women with endometrial carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of ultrasound in medicine.
Latest articles and collaborations
- What is an antral follicle count and what is it for?
- What Is Gestational Diabetes? - Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- BrudyFertilAOX: the antioxidant that promotes fertility
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the best treatment for gestational diabetes?
- Can male infertility be cured with BrudyFertilAOX?
- Does the RFA establish the likelihood of IVF success?