- Master in human reproduction. University Rey Juan Carlos - IVI
- Specialist in Obstretrics and Gynecology. University Hospital of San Carlos de Madrid
- Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad de Oviedo- Asturias.
- Gynecologist in Fertility Madrid (since 2008)
- Gynecologist in Eva Fertility Clinics - Clínica de Santa Engracia (2015-2018)
Honors and awards
Member of the Spanish Society for Gynecology and Obstretrics (SEGO)
Scientific community involvement
- Design and participation in the research study on "Hyperhomocysteinemia and gestational pathology: repeat abortions, pre-eclampsia, restricted intrauterine growth and premature detachment of normally inserted placenta". San Carlos Clinical Hospital. November, 2011. Madrid.
- PhD in Assisted Reproduction and Immunology through Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Hospital Clínico San Carlos, in collaboration with the Fertility Madrid Reproductive Center, under the following project: "Immunological study in follicular fluid and endometrial biopsy in patients with repeated miscarriages and recurrent implantation failure of inflammatory origin", directed by Dr. Marta Calvo and Silvia Sánchez-Ramón, and Dr. Miguel Ángel Herráiz.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Ovulation tests - how do they work and what is their purpose?
- Week 8 of pregnancy: development of the baby and changes in the mother
- What is endometrial scratching - Indications and procedure
- What Is Multiple Ovulation? Definition & Causes
- How Can Breast Cancer Be Detected? Symptoms & Treatment
- Listeriosis in Pregnancy: Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- What is Episiotomy and How Can It be Prevented?
Latest replies to FAQs
- What does a negative ovulation test mean?
- Is puerperal fever serious?
- When should the first ultrasound of pregnancy be performed?
- What are the benefits of endometrial scratching?
- How common are spontaneous multiple ovulations?
- What risks or complications could episiotomy involve?
- What preventive measures are most important to prevent listeriosis?
- What is triple negative breast cancer?