- Master in human reproduction. University Rey Juan Carlos - IVI
- Specialist in Obstretrics and Gynecology. University Hospital of San Carlos de Madrid
- Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad de Oviedo- Asturias.
- Gynecologist in Fertility Madrid (since 2008)
- Gynecologist in Eva Fertility Clinics - Clínica de Santa Engracia (2015-2018)
Honors and awards
Member of the Spanish Society for Gynecology and Obstretrics (SEGO)
Scientific community involvement
- Design and participation in the research study on "Hyperhomocysteinemia and gestational pathology: repeat abortions, pre-eclampsia, restricted intrauterine growth and premature detachment of normally inserted placenta". San Carlos Clinical Hospital. November, 2011. Madrid.
- PhD in Assisted Reproduction and Immunology through Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Hospital Clínico San Carlos, in collaboration with the Fertility Madrid Reproductive Center, under the following project: "Immunological study in follicular fluid and endometrial biopsy in patients with repeated miscarriages and recurrent implantation failure of inflammatory origin", directed by Dr. Marta Calvo and Silvia Sánchez-Ramón, and Dr. Miguel Ángel Herráiz.
Latest articles and collaborations
- Listeriosis in Pregnancy: Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
- What is Episiotomy and How Can It be Prevented?
Latest replies to FAQs
- What risks or complications could episiotomy involve?
- What preventive measures are most important to prevent listeriosis?