MD, MSc, BSc
- Magister Universitario en Reproducción Humana. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza.
- Gynecologist at the GOBEST Clinic (present).
- Associate Professor of the Department of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Zaragoza.
- Assistant Doctor of the Human Reproduction Service at the University Hospital Miguel Servet of Zaragoza.
Latest articles and collaborations
- How Does the Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Procedure Work?
- IVF Failure - Staying Positive & Options for Success
Latest replies to FAQs
- How many frozen embryo transfers can be made in a row?
- I have finished my first IVF cycle and the result was negative, is it time to move to ICSI or should I try again with IVF?
Last Update: 01/14/2019