Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Getting pregnant with endometriosis success stories

Getting pregnant with endometriosis success stories

1. HaleyBr
    HaleyBr

How are all my fellow TTC ladies? I hope you’re all enjoying DTD. Well, I.. not so much. Due to my endometriosis, I’m unable to really enjoy intercourse. That is making TTC difficult for SO and me. I had this problem before as well. However, it’s been hurting more than ever now. I’m also late on my periods. Any idea or tips to make things better again? Obviously, this is pissing SO off for obvious reasons, as well. Is this sudden increase in pain normal for endo ladies? I would love to know your experiences with endometriosis. Ah, it’s a chaos living with this. My surrogate-born baby girl also has to deal with my extreme mood swings these days. Poor her.

03/20/2018 at 7:39 pm
  2. Dear Haley Brown,

Thanks for sharing your story and creating this topic! As for your question regarding a sudden increase in pain, it usually happens when it’s not treated or treatment is insufficient. In fact, this can make it more difficult for you to get pregnant. My advice is that you share this with your doctor to be properly treated.

I suggest that you visit this post: Can You Get Pregnant with Endometriosis? – Your Chances of Success.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Best

03/21/2018 at 9:37 am