Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Fertility Institutes Los Angeles Dr. Steinberg

Fertility Institutes Los Angeles Dr. Steinberg

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">deejay</span>
    deejay

Hi @ all,

I’m looking for someone to exchange experience with Dr. Steinberg at the fertility institute. Would love to share stories and have someone to talk to during our road to creating a family.
    I haven’t started yet, but I’m a little bit nervous because I don’t know what to expect in an IVF cycle, if it will be successful at the first round or not, complications, risks, etc. Would love to hear some uplifting stories from you.

06/01/2020 at 3:19 pm
  2. Hi deejay,

I’ll be having my second IVF cycle soon, if you like to talk, PM me :))

06/03/2020 at 8:00 pm
    • Hi Catrina

you’re on your second cycle? Was your first IVF not successful? Sorry for asking in such a direct manner but I’m honestly curious.

06/04/2020 at 10:44 pm
    • Hi deejay,

no, not at all :)) I got pregnant at my first intent and that’s why we decided to try for another pregnancy at this wonderful clinic. Did you already get your diagnosis? At my first consultation, I was diagnosed with endometriosis. I always wondered where those nasty and painful cramps came from. Well, turns out to have moderate endometriosis.

06/07/2020 at 9:25 am
    • What a coincidence. I was diagnosed with moderate endometriosis in my early teenage years. However, my former OB/GYN told me I won’t be able to conceive and even with an IVF it would still be very difficult. Then again, it was years ago and I suppose nowadays the whole reproductive medicine has changed a lot.

06/10/2020 at 8:30 am
  3. Hi deejay

You don’t have to worry. In fact, it is also for endometriosis patients possible to achieve a pregnancy thanks to advanced assisted reproductive technologies. Depending on the severity of this condition, a natural pregnancy would be possible in minimal and mild endometriosis whereas in moderate or severe forms you’d need to opt for in vitro fertilization. The other good news is also that during pregnancy, endometriosis symptoms will decrease and you’ll be experiencing less painful cramps. If you want to know more about your pregnancy chances with endometriosis I recommend you this post: Can You Get Pregnant with Endometriosis? – Your Chances of Success.

Wish you all the best.

06/10/2020 at 3:42 pm