- Doctor in Medicine from the University of Cantabria
- Specialized in Obstetrics y Ginecología, Hospital Son Dureta Palma de Mallorca
- Bachelor in Medicine from the University of Valencia
- Gynecologist specialized in assisted reproduction at the fertility clinic Fivmadrid (2002 - today)
- Podcaster - FivMadrid Radio, In Bocca al lupo (italian), Productivity and Health (2015 - today)
- Youtuber - Felztividad: hábitos de éxito (successful habits) (2019 - today)
- Assistant doctor in obstetrics and gynecology service. Fundation Jiménez Díaz (2001)
- Assistant doctor in obstetrics and gynecology service at the University Hospital Virgen de la Salud. Toledo (2001)
Scientific community involvement
- Since 2018: Secretary of the Spanish Fertility Society
- Member of the Spanish Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the Association for Biology Studies in Assisted Reproduction (ASEBIR
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Is Normozoospermia? - Meaning & Diagnosis
- Salpingectomy: How are Fallopian Tubes Extracted?
- Uterine Receptivity As a Cause of Sterility
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the main cause of early menopause?
- When does the endometrium become receptive?
- Despite normozoospermia we aren't able to get pregnant. Which other tests could we get done?
- In what situations is it strictly necessary to perform a salpingectomy?
Last Update: 01/09/2020