- Master in Biotechnology of Assisted Human Reproduction at the University of Valencia (UV) and IVI.
- Degree in Biology from the University of Valencia.
- Editor and scientific content management in Reproducción Asistida ORG.
- Biomedical Product Advisor at Bemygene
- Junior Embryologist at Concept Fertility
- Laboratory Technician at City Fertility
Latest articles and collaborations
- What's Being a Sperm Donor Like? - Things to Consider
- What alterations can occur in cervical mucus?
- How is sperm donation explained step by step?
- How does stress affect infertility? Causes and effects
- What is Empty Follicle Syndrome and ways to prevent it.
- What is Luveris Used For in IVF? Administration Instruction & Side Effects
- What are the most frequent symptoms after an embryo transfer?
- Is It Possible to Reverse Tubal Ligation?
- What Is Ovarian Tissue Transplantation?
- Coronavirus: How Does The State of Alarm Affect Assisted Reproduction?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Do I have to take any medication to be able to donate sperm?
- If I am not chosen as a donor because of the quality of my sperm, does that mean I have poor quality?
- Can I get pregnant if I have hostile cervical mucus?
- Is it possible that my anxiety is the cause of my infertility?
- Are there any cases in which the identity of the donor can be revealed?
- Do I need to change my lifestyle during the donation period?
- Can I donate sperm to my friend?
- Can my Assisted Reproduction cycle be ruined if I don´t inject hCG at the indicated time?
- What alternatives exist for patients with True Empty Follicle Syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of Empty Follicle Syndrome?
- What can I do if I miss a dose of Luveris?
- How long does the Luveris treatment last?
- Does Luveris need to be refrigerated?
- Can an Irving tubal ligation be reversed?
Last Update: 01/13/2020