- MSc. Specialist in Infertility from the Complutense University of Madrid (2014-2015)
- Degree of Specialist in Infertility - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility from the Central University of Venezuela (2012-2013)
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2012-2013)
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the Universidad Centro Occidental 'Lisandro Alvarado' (2009-2011)
- Doctor in Medicine - MD Medical Surgeon from the Universidad Centro Occidental 'Lisandro Alvarado' (2000-2007)
In addition, the doctor has completed several complementary training courses:
- Theoretical and Practical Course on Hysteroscopy at the European Institute of Endoscopic Sciences
- University Extension Course on O steoporosis. Bayer Clínica el Ávila
- Course on Basic and Advanced Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Comité Nacional de Reanimación Cardiopulmonar Filiar Centro Occidental
- Diploma in Teaching in Virtual Learning Environments focused on UCLA competencies. Seducla
- Cerebrovascular Diseases IFM SA. SoCILEM
- Clinical History: Ethical and Legal Aspects College of Physicians of the State of Lara
- II Conference on Update in Reproductive Medicine. University Hospital of La Paz
- II Regional Central-Western Regional Conference on Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- II Clinical Embryology Practicum. EMB-ASEBIR. Jesús Usón Minimally Invasive Surgery Centre. Cáceres
- IV National Congress of the Venezuelan Association of Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
- Diagnostic Imaging in Medical-Surgical Emergencies
- Instrumental English in Health Sciences -UCLA Seidex
- Immobilisations in Traumatology and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Venezuelan Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology - Lara Section. Ascardio
- PEC Continuing Education Programme. Latin American Network of Assisted Reproduction. REDLARA
- Continuing Medical Education Programme in Menopause. Gynopharm - El Ávila Clinic
- V National Congress of the Venezuelan Association of Reproductive Medicine and Embryology
- V Course on Doppler Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Universidad Centro Occidental "Lisandro Alvarado"
- VI International Symposium on Assisted Reproduction - Tambre Foundation
- XXIV National Conference on Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fertility Specialist IVF Donostia. San Sebastian, (2021-present)
- Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Clínica Ginefiv. Madrid, (2015-2021)
- Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Unifertes Clínica El Ávila. Venezuela (In 2013-Oct 2014)
- Specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Hospital Universitario de Caracas (In 2013-Dec 2013)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Sotavento Medical Unit Independent professional. Venezuela (Jan 2012-Dec 2012)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Clinical practice in Reproductive Medicine Unidad de Fertilidad Jaén. Venezuela (Jan 2012-Dec 2012)
- Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Razetti Clinic. Venezuela (Jan 2012-Dec 2012)
- Resident in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Central University Hospital "Dr. Antonio María Pineda". Venezuela (Jan 2009-Dec 2011)
- General Surgeon at Razetti Clinic. Venezuela (Aug 2008-Oct 2008)
- General Surgeon at the Centro Clínico Urologico Barquisimeto. Venezuela (Jan 2008-Dec 2008)
- General Surgeon (Rural) at the General Hospital "Dr. Rafael Rangel". Venezuela (Jan 2007-Dec 2008)
Scientific community involvement
Dr. Zulyma Blanco has participated in several scientific papers and publications:
- "Maternal morbidity and perinatal outcomes associated with multiple pregnancies resulting from Assisted Reproductive Technologies in Unifertes"
- "Maternal morbidity and perinatal outcomes associated with multiple pregnancies resulting from Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Unifertes"
- "Embryo transfer with Diazepam, Acupuncture or total intravenous anaesthesia"
- "Evaluation of apache type II as a prognostic scale of Maternal Mortality. Hospital central universitario Dr. Antonio María Pineda"
- "Recurrent lumbar chordoma and pregnancy. A case report. XXIV National Conference of Obstetrics and Gynaecology"
- "Frequency of Respiratory Infections related to some risk factors in children aged 1-5 years, in Lara Venezuela"
"Hazardous processes at work, health problems and perception of risk and disease"
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Causes Female Infertility? - Definition, Signs & Treatment
- How Is a Hysterosalpingography (HSG) Performed?
- The Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Process Step by Step
Latest replies to FAQs
- What are the recommendations prior to hysterosalpingography?
- Is it necessary to wait for the arrival of the period to make an AI?
- What consequences can cholesterol have on female infertility?
Last Update: 07/28/2021