Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
IVF in Servy Institute for Reproductive Endocrinology

IVF in Servy Institute for Reproductive Endocrinology

1. <span  class="bbp-author-name">Rachel</span>
    Rachel

Hi, I wanted to share my experience in SIRE, I had three failed IUI´s in another clinic and was a bit defeated and unmotivated to keep on trying to get pregnant. A good friend of mine recommended Dr. Servy and I went in for a consultation. I felt welcomed and he suggested I should go in for an IVF treatment. I wasn´t very happy to do IVF because it´s veeery expensive but I guess I´ll give it a try. Has anyone done IVF at this clinic?

10/15/2021 at 7:16 am
  2. Hello Rachel, my wife and I had to do an IVF with Dr. Servy a couple of years ago. It was a difficult process because we needed a sperm donor and thought it was going to be complicated but we ended up doing just fine. The staff was very attentive and reassured us every step of the way. We were able to get 3 embryos and sadly out first round failed… but the second time around we got pregnant with TWINS!! We now have two beautiful baby girls and can´t be happier about it! I know it´s hard but it’s going to turn out great girl!

10/30/2021 at 7:30 pm
  3. Hello Rachel,

I understand how apprehensive you may feel after two failed IUIs. Choosing the right clinic that makes you feel comfortable is very important for the outcome of the process. IVF is indeed a good treatment alternative after two failed IUIs. It´s a difficult process, therefore I recommend you read this article: What Is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? – Process, Cost & Success Rates. This will guide you and explain what to expect thought-out the whole IVF process.

If you want to know more information about this specific clinic I recommend you read our clinic analysis: Servy Institute of Reproductive Endocrinology: treatments, prices, and success rates.

I hope I have helped you.

Best regards.

11/15/2021 at 5:51 pm