- Master's Degree in Human Reproduction,
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from the Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata”,
- OB/GYN at IMER Valencia, which has been renamed Next Fertility Valencia (2018-present)
- OB/GYN at Clínica Millet (2014-present)
- OB/GYN at FIV Valencia (2012-2018)
- OB/GYN at Quirónsalud Hospital of Valencia (2013-2014)
- OB/GYN at FIVASA (2013-2013)
- Specialty in Gynecology at University Clinical Hospital of Valencia, Spain (2009-2013)
Latest articles and collaborations
- The menstrual cycle: what happens in each of its phases?
- Day 5 vs. Day 3 Embryo Transfer - What Are the Pros & Cons?
- What is oxidative stress and how does it affect male fertility?
- 6 Effective Ways to Increase Endometrial Thickness Naturally
- Egg quality in females - how to achieve high-quality oocytes
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: what causes it and can it be relieved?
- Female infertility due to tubal factor: causes and treatments
- Does sexual intercourse affect embryo transfer?
- How does Cancer affect Fertility in Men and Women?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Is pregnancy with luteal phase insufficiency possible?
- Is it dangerous to do IVF after overcoming a hormonal cancer?
- Can there be oxidative stress in spermatozoa if the seminogram is normal?
- Is it advisable to do the embryo transfer with an endometrial thickness of 6 mm?
- What is oocyte quality?
- Is oocyte quality the same as oocyte quantity?
- How is egg quality assessed?
- What are the causes of poor oocyte quality?
- How can egg quality be improved?
- Is it bad to have nausea and vomiting in IVF beta wait?
- Why are fallopian tubes important?
- What are the causes of a tubal factor?
- How is a tubal obstruction diagnosed?
- Is there a cure for tubal obstruction?
- Can pregnancy be achieved if the tubes are blocked?
- Is it possible to have sexual intercourse during an IVF pregnancy?
Last Update: 04/13/2023