- Doctorate (PhD) in reproductive medicine at the Autonomous University of Barcelona(2014-2019)
- Leadership for medical professionals at Cornell University (USA) (online course) (2016-2017)
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Universtiat Autònoma de Barcelona Hospital de Sant Pau i la Santa Creu (2010-2014)
- Medical Director at Fertty International, Barcelona (since 2018)
- Reproductive Medicine and Gynecologist Consultant at Sims and Rotunda IVF (Virtus Health Group), Ireland (2016-2018)
- Lecturer at the RCSI (Royal College of Suregons), Ireland (2016-2018)
- Reproductive Medicine and Gynecologist Consultant in Ireland and Egg Donation Program Director at Institute Marquès, Barcelona, Spain. (2014-2016)
- Gynecologist Consultant at Ginex. Barcelona (2014)
- Resident Physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Hospital de Sant Pau i la Santa Creu, Barcelona (2020-2014)
- Clinical observership in Laparoscopic Surgery at IRCAD Straßburg (September 2013)
- Clinical observership in Reproductive Medicine and Gynecological Endocrinology at Yale New-Haven Hospital. Yale University (July 2013)
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Clerkship conducted by university exchange AECS (Student Association of Health Sciences of Catalonia). (July 2008)
- What Is Reciprocal IVF? - Everything Lesbian Couples Need to Know
- Donor-Egg IVF Procedure for Recipients - Protocol & Cost
- What's Being an Egg Donor Recipient Like? - Preparation & Process
- What Medications Are Used for Ovarian Stimulation?
- What is Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)? - Techniques & Costs
- Lesbian Artificial Insemination - Process, Success Rate & Cost
- What Is the Function of Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH)?
- What Is Sperm Morphology? - Meaning & Normal Range
- What Is Oligoasthenozoospermia? - Causes & Treatment
- Menopur: Patient's Manual for Ovarian Stimulation in IVF
- What is Embryo Donation & Adoption?
- Female Hormone Check - How Are Hormone Levels Monitored?
- Success Rates in Assisted Reproduction
- How Many Eggs Does a Woman Have? - Your Egg Count by Age
- Day 5 vs. Day 3 Embryo Transfer - What Are the Pros & Cons?
- Testicular Disorders & Infertility - Impact on Reproductive Function
- What is the purpose of menopur in fertility treatments?
- What are the causes of altered sperm morphology?
- For embryo adoption, where do embryos come from?
- What information does the Anti-Müllerian hormone analysis provide?
- Is it possible to achieve pregnancy with oligoasthenozoospermia?
- Which assisted reproductive treatment is best for a 40 years-old woman?
- Whom will the sperm donor look like in artificial insemination for female couples?
- Is it normal for a 23-years old girl to have AMH levels of 1.2 ng/mL?
- Which assisted reproductive treatment provides the highest success rate?
- What can happen if hCG is administered too late?
- What day is best for embryo transfer? the 3rd or 5th day?
- Why is age such an important factor in a woman's fertility?
- What are the causes of testicular factor male infertility?
Honors and awards
External Rotations: Clinical Observerships and Clerkships:
Scientific community involvement
-Influence of dietary pattern in sperm quality of subfertile couples attempting In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)/ Intracitopasmatic Sperm Injection (ICSI). Currently under review.
-Abdominal wall endometriosis. Arqué Maria, Alves Joao, Puga Marco, Fernandes Rodrigo and Wattiez Arnaud. Women’s Health and Gynecology. July 2016. ISSN: 2369-307X
-Hiperprolactinemia. Espinós JJ, Guerrero M, Arqué. Casos Clínicos de Reproducción Asistida e Infertilidad. Directores: Matorras R, Remohí. Editorial Panamericana. ISBN: 978-84-9835-817-9. Madrid 2014. Capítulo 21. Páginas 70-74.
-The fibroid as a clinical problem. Calaf J, Arqué M, Porta O, D'Angelo E. Med Clin (Barc). 2013 Jul;141 Suppl 1:1-6. doi: 10.1016/S0025-7753(13)70045-9. Spanish. PMID: 24314560