collegiate number: 51123
- Master in Assisted Human Reproduction.
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Gynecologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction in Fertty (most recent) .
- Gynecologist specialized in Assisted Reproduction at CIRH ( Center for Assisted Human Reproduction).
- Gynecologist at CIMA Sanitas (Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology).
- Gynecologist at Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau (Speciality).
Latest articles and collaborations
- How Does Sexual Abstinence Affect Sperm Quality?
- What is a basic semen analysis and how is it done step by step?
- Absence of menstruation or amenorrhea: causes and treatment
- What are the functions of the LH hormone in the reproductive cycle?
- What is cervicitis? - Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- What is the endometrium? - Thickening, types and pathologies
- Types of hysterosalpingography: advantages, risks, and limitations
- Advanced Semen Analysis: Evaluating the Motile Sperm Count
- Pregnancy over 40 - Chances of Getting Pregnant & Risks
- What Are a Woman's Chances of Conceiving with PCOS?
Latest replies to FAQs
- Does the time of sexual abstinence influence the success of reproductive treatment?
- Can having a fever affect the result of the semen analysis?
- Is it common to use LH drugs for ovarian stimulation in assisted reproduction?
- How is cervicitis cured?
- Is it possible to be a father, somehow, with cryptozoospermia?
- What are the consequences of refractory endometrium?
- What are the benefits of virtual hysterosalpingography?
- Which fertility treatment is best for women over 40?
- What is the best reproductive option if a couple is diagnosed with oligozoospermia and PCOS?
- What are the best results in an advanced semen analysis report for IUI?
- Is natural pregnancy with amenorrhea possible?
Last Update: 07/20/2020