Diploma in Medicine from the "Pays Basque" University
- Medical Director of Antiretroviral Treatment Clinics (since 2013)
- Teacher of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at the "Pays Basque" University. (since 2007)
- Head of the Assisted Reproduction Section of the Quirón Bilbao Hospital Group(2005-2014)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Quirón Bizkaia Hospital (2010-2014)
- Obstetrics, gynaecology, gynaecological oncology and assisted reproduction at Cruces Hospital (2001-2005)
Honors and awards
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (SEGO)
- Member of the Ecology Section of the SEGO (SESEGO)
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Partner of the European Society of Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Partner of the American Society of Human Reproduction (ASRM)
Scientific community involvement
Numerous publications, presentations at national and international conferences.
Latest articles and collaborations
- What Are Your Chances of Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation?
- Is It Possible to Reverse Tubal Ligation?
- What are the Symptoms and Side Effects of Orgalutran?
- Post-Testicular Factors of Male Infertility - Causes & Treatment
- 3 Weeks Pregnant – Symptoms & Size of the Fetus
Latest replies to FAQs
- What is the status of the embryo in the third week of pregnancy?
- What are spermatic or ejaculatory ducts?
- What symptoms are common during the 2WW?
- Is tubal ligation reversal effective when it comes to getting pregnant?
- What is the purpose of Orgalutran?