Certified Medical Magazine by WMA, ACSA, HON
Unilateral salpingitis

Unilateral salpingitis

Salpingitis follows a bacterial infection, usually chlamydia. If only one tube is affected, as in the picture, it is called unilateral salpingitis. If both tubes are affected, it is called bilateral salpingitis.

Read the full article on: ( 75).
By MD, PhD, MSc (gynecologist), BSc, MSc (embryologist), BSc, MSc (embryologist), BSc, MSc (embryologist) and (invitra staff).
Last Update: 03/04/2020
No comments